Get a Golden Visa in Spain
In September 2013, a new law by the Spanish government was officialised , granting non EU citizens, the right to obtain Spanish residency through investing 500.000 euros in real estate assets or other verified widespread projects. This long awaited legislation, allows non EU citizens to posses the Golden Visa.
This visa allows the owner of the investment and their dependent family members to obtain European Residence and work permits for up to five years if they maintain their investments in the country, but can then extend their residence for longer and at the same time recover their investment with a secure profitability.
The Golden visa as well as the Residency permit, which is obtained after a year, allows a visa free and easy mobility access around the 26 Schengen countries. Another important note of attaining this Golden Visa is that, Spain has been ranked several times as one of the most desirable places to live in, not just because of its high quality of life, but because it offers rich and healthy gastronomy delights, it has the privilege to have both the sun and sea all around the year, has tremedous history jewels and many more.
Your next investment is here!
Looking for the next big investment opportunity?
Request a Call Here for more information!
What you should know
- After a year, the golden visa can be converted into a Residency permit, which has an initial duration of 2 years, which then can be renewed for a period of 5 years as long as the investment is maintained.
- The residence permit will allow you to work in Spain.
- The beneficiaries will be able to enter Spain and travel freely through the 26 Schengen countries without needing another type of visa or permit.
- To maintain the residence, beneficiaries are only required to visit Spain once during the period of residence.
- The authorization of the spouse and children will be processed jointly.
- For the visa application the presence of the applicant is not required. They can request and collect the Resident Visa through our Legal Management Service.
To be eligible to apply for the Golden Visa, foreign investors must make one of the following investments in Spain:
- Real Estate investment for a sum of € 500,000. These can be several assets that add up to that amount:
* Bank shares or deposits for € 1 million euros
* Purchase of public debt from 2 million euros.
- Wide business projects of general interest for the Spanish government:
* Specifically projects which will result in the creation of jobs for the community.
- Investments with socioeconomic impact in the geographical area where it will be developed.
- Projects that make a relevant contribution to scientific and/or technological innovation.
- Approved NIE. (Número de Identidad de Extranjeros)
- Complete Residence Permit Application Form.
- Completion of any of the investments mentioned above.
- Certificate of «Ownership, Charges and Encumbrances» of the Land Registry
That proves sufficient financial means are available for the permanence of the applicant and his family members according to estimates of the IRPM.
- Personal Bank account in Spain to which you have to transfer an amount destined to the applicant and another for each member of the family, in addition to 100% of the IPREM (Public Indicator of Income with Multiple Effects).
- Have a public or private health insurance with any health insurance institution authorised to operate in Spain.
- Be 18 years or over, with no criminal record in Spain nor in the countries where the applicant has resided in the previous 5 years
- Not have been refused the entry in any of the Schengen countries and not have entered and stayed illegally in Spanish territory.
In our consulting firm we have the experience and knowledge to complete the process of your Golden Visa from start to Resident Approval. Our large team of lawyers will accompany you in the visa application to make it easier, faster and secure. Our team will be in charge from the beginning, advising you in all financial and legal aspects to ensure your investment with the highest profitability and ensuring efficient management of all the visa for migratory purposes and procedures.